Why choose a door closer hinge instead of a traditional door closer?
Thousands of glass doors are daily opened and closed both in private and public settings.
The entrance to intensely visited venues, such as cafés and public offices, needs a door closer, just as our homes do.
The door closer hinge automatically accompa¬nies the closure of the door, thus compensating for the lack of attention of users, customers or our children, who usually leave doors open.
Door closer hinges function with a hydraulic mechanism that pushes the door gradually until it is fully closed.
WHY CHOOSE A HYDRAULIC DOOR CLOSER HINGE AND NOT A TRADITIONAL DOOR CLOSER?
• Easy and rapid installation
• Fewer construction yard surveys
• No risk of accidental breakage of existing floors in case of renovations
• Removal of unattractive elements, such as aerial door closers or plates installed on the floor
• No costs associated with broken floors and the installation of floor mounted door closers with the required sealing
• Can be installed in houses with underflo¬or heating
• Can be installed on room insulation frames
Numerous possible applications and many types of door-closer hinges are available. The niche of traditional door closers basically offers two models: aerial door closers and floor mounted door closers designed for installation on internal and external doors.
The scene of hydraulic door closer hinges offers numberless types of models, a variety of designs, application options spanning internal and external doors, and shower enclosures.
The main features of hydraulic hinges
• TÜV certified
• Tested in the lab
• Individually checked with assignment of serial
• Smooth closure at constant speed
• Adjustable speed, snap closure and alignment
• Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, bathroom area, wellness/spa area
• Customised/light versions
Hydraulic hinges are EN1154 certified by TÜV. This identifies them to all effects and purposes as door closers with su¬perior performance (over 90% for hinges versus 50-60% for traditional door closers).