SABCO, Sadev Balustrade Concept, is the system for frameless glass balustrade, available for wall, floor and built-in-slab mounting. It is particularly suitable for public applications such as airports, stadiums, shopping centers and buildings.
Maximum transparency and high level of security. SABCO has been tested to meet all technical and certification requirements of the market.
Glass balustrades are gaining in popularity due to their unobtrusive appearance while at the same time providing enhanced visual perspectives for occupants and spectators. Due to these advantages it is becoming more common for glass balustrades to be utilized for balconies, terraces, staircases and stadiums.
- INCLINE: The SABCO® system fits balustrades up to a 40° incline from horizontal. Different types of mounting are possible. The clamping remains identical to horizontal mounting.
- TAILOR MADE SOLUTION: TheSABCO® system will fit angles in accordance with the specification requirements and the type of installation.
- OVERSIZE APPLICATIONS: The SABCO® system is suitable for balustrades up to 2.5 m high
- CURVED: The SABCO® system fits curved balustrades according to the specifications defined by SADEV®. Tests were performed to demonstrate the SABCO balustrade’s performance in the most strenuous case…
- HEAVY DUTY APPLICATION: The SABCO® system will fit angles in accordance with the specification requirements and the type of installation.
- ACCESSORIES: SABCO® accessories are available for all our SABCO® balustrades to meet various design and finish requirements.
Discover the other projects made with SABCO glass balustrade